Stream FREE HD TV from local channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS and more over your RV WiFi network to your TV or mobile device using an HD antenna.
Fill your RV with FREE TV
- Watch local channels in HD at home or anywhere with your mobile devices.
- Record up to two shows at a time and set series recordings with local channel DVR. *External hard drive required.
- Connects one HD antenna to all network connected devices via WiFi.
- Use the Sling™ app to watch your local channels on supported streaming devices.
Cut the cord. Keep the TV experience.
AirTV 2 connects an HD antenna to your home WiFi network to let you watch all of your favorite local news, sports and more in HD on any television with a supported streaming device like AirTV Mini, Roku or Amazon Firestick, mobile device or tablet running the Sling™ app.
Forget paying a monthly bill for your favorite local channels. AirTV 2 lets you watch local news, sports, and entertainment channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, Univision and more.
AirTV 2 uses your WiFi to deliver local channels, which means one antenna will power every internet-connected TV and device in and outside your home*. Say goodbye to running cables all over your RV!
Local Channel DVR
AirTV 2 offers a whole home DVR solution. Using the Sling app (required) and an external hard drive, record and playback live content from any compatible device.
- Dual Tuner — Record up to two shows at once or watch one show live and record another.
- Integrated DVR — Recorded content will appear alongside Sling's Cloud DVR for seamless integration.
- Functionality — Pause, rewind or fast-forward recorded local channel content. Sling subscription not required.
*Local Channel DVR requires an external storage device (sold separately) to record. Hard drives must be larger than 50 GBs, AirTV 2 currently supports recording up to 2 TBs of storage for DVR.
AirTV 2 works with your favorite streaming devices
Download the app for the device you need to begin your streaming experience.
Access your local channels through the Sling app.
Roku is a registered trademark of /Roku, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Amazon logo and Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc.
How it Works
AirTV 2 solves the biggest problems associated with antennas, like wiring multiple rooms and finding the right spot to get the best possible TV signal. AirTV 2 connects with your home WiFi to stream local channels to every internet-connected TV and device within range, so you can mount your antenna wherever it gets the best signal without running cables all over your RV.