Are there any fees other than my monthly bill of service?
• Applicable taxes and fees.
• An activation fee will apply when you begin your service with TravlFi.
• Should your account be canceled and reactivated more than 5-days later you will be charged an additional activation fee.
When does my month of service begin?
How do I know how much data I have used?
What if I don’t use all my data? Do I get to roll it over to the next month?
No, unused data does not roll over into the next month.
What if I reach my data limit before my billing cycle ends?
You may upgrade your account by calling our inbound customer service center at 1-800-960-6934.
I am only going on vacation for 2 weeks; can I pay for partial service?
Currently TravlFi does not offer partial service options. You will always be charged for a month of service.
Is there an auto-pay option?
Yes, you are automatically enrolled in auto-pay when you purchase your data plan. Auto-pay will renew every month from your date of activation.
How will charges show up on my credit card statement?
Charges will appear as "DishformyRV/Pace Intl".
How can I make changes to my account? (Data plan, credit card information, billing, etc.)
Can I use TravlFi outside of the United States?
Unfortunately, not currently. However, we are constantly working on expanding our coverage to best serve our customers.
What is Virtual SIM (VSIM)?
Virtual SIM technology tells the device to change towers and find the best cellular signal possible. VSIM technology is embedded in the software of the Journey1, which means you don’t have to worry about a traditional SIM card. The Journey1 will use data from all major providers at no additional cost!
What plan is right for me?
We offer a variety of hotspot plans starting at 2GB up to 800GB. Click here to view your options.
How can I reduce my data usage?
A few ways to do this are...
1. Reduce the use of multimedia.
2. Turn off automatic updates.
3. Don't forget to end all downloads.
4. Stop all background applications.
5. Disconnect devices when not in use.
What do the different lights mean on my TravlFi?
Flashing white: indicates that the device is charging (when on the charging cord)
Red: indicates that the devices battery is below 20%
Consistent illumination: indicates that the device is fully charged
Why is TravlFi the best hotspot option for me?
TravlFi was created with a simple purpose in mind: to help travelers stay connected to the internet while on the road.
• Enjoy affordable equipment, awesome data plans, and great service anywhere in the U.S.
• Benefit from Virtual SIM technology which enables the device to automatically search and connect you to the best cellular signal in your area.
• Utilize data from all major providers for one price!
• Get up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge.
• Connect up to 5 users at a time.
Still have questions?